Now that you’ve found the love-of-your-life, let’s plan the best day of your life. LeVieve Events is a “day-of-coordinator” service.
Photography provided by:
- Emerald Rue Photography Videography
- Michaela Paige Photography
- Veronica Barnes Photography
- Ciara Grace Photos
- Jackie Adelmann Photography
What I Provide For You:
- A free consultation
- Two meetings prior to your wedding day
- Walk venues, talk about what is being planned, vendors you have hired and what is keeping you awake at night.
- Create your day-of timeline, finalize location layouts and vendor selections, finish the lists, and paint the picture of your perfect day.
- Wedding rehearsal: coordinate everyone so they know what to expect, where to stand, the order of the ceremony (music, readings, unity candle, etc.)
Ceremony and Reception
Single point of contact during the day to keep the momentum going, manage logistics, the vendors and of course troubleshoot and solve any last-minute surprises.
- Setup personal items (candles, pictures, programs, etc.)
- On site coordination of officiant, musicians, readers, etc.
- Make sure bride & groom are moving thru this part of the day easily and without stress. Relieve any concerns and surprises.
- Organize ushers and attendants (processional), cue the music, get the ceremony started on time.
- Cheerfully prompt the bride and escort to take the walk that everyone is waiting for. Fluff the beautiful train…all eyes on you…the love of your life awaits.
- Setup table linens, centerpieces, table numbers, seating chart, guest book, toasting flutes, cake server & knife, personal items, card box, gift table, etc.
- Receive, setup and distribute flowers, pin boutonnieres.
- Partner with vendors to ensure that the timeline we worked on gets executed as planned (hair, make-up, caterers, photographer, florist, videographer, dessert, DJ, etc.).
- Transition guests between locations as needed: ceremony, cocktail, dining, dancing, etc.
- Dismiss tables (buffet), coordinate toasts, cue music/first dance
- Relocate gifts & cards to a secure location
- End of the Day – tear down and repack personal items, hand off to family or friends.
Package Price: $1,100
Slightly higher for events outside the Metro area (mileage and/or accommodations) *Discounts for: active military, veterans and first responders